Your pharmacist can be held accountable for your Houston medication mistake if he:
- Does not confirm prescriptions are correct before pickup
- Inform you of possible side effects
- Failed to notice a drug interaction with one of your other medications
- Refused to consult with you until your concerns had been addressed
- Allows technicians to consult with patients in his stead
- Inform you of an error with your medication as soon as it is discovered
- Did not take steps to ensure the mistake would not happen again
- Did not contact you after your medication mistake
- Was dismissive or too busy to answer questions about your prescription
Too often, chain pharmacies will have their staff stand behind the “party line” after an error occurs: a brief apology no indication that the problem will be corrected—or any information on how you are supposed to cope with your suffering.
Our experiencedTexas pharmacy error attorneys can get you the compensation you deserve. Call Kennedy Hodges today at 888-526-7616, or fill out the form on the right for a FREE copy of our guide, How to Make Pharmacies Pay for your Injuries Caused by Medication Errors.