Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-526-7616
Phone: 713-523-0001

Types of Errors

Dangerous and Defective Drugs If you put your trust in a pharmaceutical company and were hurt by their product, you deserve compensation for your suffering.
Wrong Medication Did you receive the wrong medication or incorrect prescription from a pharmacy? If you have suffered because of a medication error please call us for a free case review.
Wrong Dosage Common forms of medication error: incorrect dosage error. Order our free book to learn how to protect yourself and your family from wrong dosage errors.
Other Errors Order our free book, "How to Make Pharmacies Pay for your Injuries Caused by Medication Errors, to learn your rights in prescription error cases.
Kids Rx Errors Order a free copy of The Top 10 Tips to Protect Your Children Against Pharmacy Errors. If you have suffered a prescription error contact our firm today.
Pharmacy Malpractice If you have suffered an injury because a pharmacy dispensed the wrong medication or made an error with your prescription, you are able to file a claim for negligence or malpractice and receive the compensation you deserve.
Walgreens Pharmacy Error Claims There have been numerous claims brought against Walgreens for pharmacy errors or prescription errors. Order our free book to learn how to take action.
CVS Pharmacy Error Claims If you've been injured because of a CVS Pharmacy prescription error, call us for help with your lawsuit at 888-526-7616.
State Pharmacy Boards If you have been severely injured because of a medication error, contact board-certified attorneys immediately to investigate your case free of charge.
Drug & Pharmacy Error Prevention Filing a pharmacy error lawsuit is the only way to make pharmacies take accountability for mistakes. Call our board certified attorneys for a free case review.
State Pharmacy Laws State laws on pharmacy malpractice. Learn the pharmacy error Statute of Limitation laws that apply to your state. Call 877-342-2020 for a free consultation.

How Do I Notify the State of Kansas About a Pharmacy Error?

When a pharmacy error such as receiving the wrong medication or incorrect dosage of drugs occurs, it can be shocking. While you may have notified the pharmacy about the error they made, you may be wondering what they are going to do about it. To make sure they take your complaint seriously, you may want to complain to their authorities.

Every state has a board of pharmacy that monitors pharmacy complaints. To contact the Kansas State Board of Pharmacy, visit the complaint process section on their website and fill out the complaint form. You will then be instructed to mail it to 800 SW Jackson St. Ste 1414, Topeka, KS 66612. Although it is good to report pharmacy errors to the state governing body that handles these issues—ensuring your complaint is logged and accounted for—you need to know that most state pharmacy boards have a hard time launching proper investigations due to staff shortages and lack of funding.

If you are looking to seek justice or compensation for your injuries and damages, you will need to contact an experienced pharmacy malpractice attorney. State pharmacy boards will not help you seek damages. They are there to make sure pharmacies and pharmacists are disciplined appropriately for their negligent actions. When looking for justice and just compensation, you should make your pharmacy complaint known to a lawyer who handles these types of cases.

To learn more about your rights and how to hold a pharmacy accountable for your damages, request a free copy of our report, How to Make Pharmacies Pay for Injuries Caused by Medication Errors.

David W. Hodges
Partner at Kennedy Hodges LLP practicing pharmacy error, medical malpractice and personal injury law