Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-526-7616
Phone: 713-523-0001

Types of Errors

Dangerous and Defective Drugs If you put your trust in a pharmaceutical company and were hurt by their product, you deserve compensation for your suffering.
Wrong Medication Did you receive the wrong medication or incorrect prescription from a pharmacy? If you have suffered because of a medication error please call us for a free case review.
Wrong Dosage Common forms of medication error: incorrect dosage error. Order our free book to learn how to protect yourself and your family from wrong dosage errors.
Other Errors Order our free book, "How to Make Pharmacies Pay for your Injuries Caused by Medication Errors, to learn your rights in prescription error cases.
Kids Rx Errors Order a free copy of The Top 10 Tips to Protect Your Children Against Pharmacy Errors. If you have suffered a prescription error contact our firm today.
Pharmacy Malpractice If you have suffered an injury because a pharmacy dispensed the wrong medication or made an error with your prescription, you are able to file a claim for negligence or malpractice and receive the compensation you deserve.
Walgreens Pharmacy Error Claims There have been numerous claims brought against Walgreens for pharmacy errors or prescription errors. Order our free book to learn how to take action.
CVS Pharmacy Error Claims If you've been injured because of a CVS Pharmacy prescription error, call us for help with your lawsuit at 888-526-7616.
State Pharmacy Boards If you have been severely injured because of a medication error, contact board-certified attorneys immediately to investigate your case free of charge.
Drug & Pharmacy Error Prevention Filing a pharmacy error lawsuit is the only way to make pharmacies take accountability for mistakes. Call our board certified attorneys for a free case review.
State Pharmacy Laws State laws on pharmacy malpractice. Learn the pharmacy error Statute of Limitation laws that apply to your state. Call 877-342-2020 for a free consultation.

What are the Darvon or Darvocet
lawsuits about?

What is Darvon and Darvocet?

Darvon and Darvocet contain the pain killer propoxyphene and were introduced to the United States market to treat mild to moderate pain for years. In 2010, the Food and Drug administration requested that companies remove all products containing propoxyphene from store shelves, including Darvon and Darvocet.

Why were the drugs Darvon or Darvocet recalled?

The F.D.A. recalled these products after studies showed that propoxyphene combined with acetaminophen, which are the two drugs that made up Darvon and Darvocet, had dangerous side effects.  Even when products were taken at recommended doses patients were put at risk of potentially serious or fatal heart rhythm abnormalities.

What are the side effects of Darvon and Darvocet?
Dangerous side effects of propoxyphene use can include critical or fatal cardiovascular abnormalities, such as:
  • high blood pressure, 
  • heart arrhythmias, 
  • heart attack or stroke, and
  • sudden death.

What may I be able to recover?

If you or a loved one took Darvon or Darvocet for pain relief and suffered serious consequences because of it you may be able to file a lawsuit against the drug makers for compensation of:
  • Past and future medical expenses,
  • Lost income,
  • Future lost income,
  • Pain and suffering,
  • Wrongful death.

Who can file a Darvon or Darvocet lawsuit?

Many lawsuits have been filed against the manufacturer of Darvon and Darvocet, Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals, on behalf of clients who were injured after taking the drugs. If you believe that you or a loved one has suffered as a result of taking Darvon or Darvocet you need to consult a personal injury attorney to learn your rights in these cases.

How do I know if I have a case?
Contact a Darvon lawsuit attorney if any of these symptoms affected you or a loved one. Our firm is experienced in fighting against big corporations and we have successfully represented clients who have been harmed by recalled products. You can contact our office at 1-888-526-7616 for a free case review today.