The Law Office of Kennedy Hodges is located in west-central Houston on W Alabama Street and can be easily accessed off of US-59, Hwy 288, I-45, and I-610. Our pharmacy error lawyers help injury victims seek justice and just compensation for the wrongs they have suffered at the hands of negligent pharmacists.
Whether you have been injured as a result of taking the wrong medication or wrong dosage, or if your child has been harmed as a result of a prescription mistake, you may have a claim against CVS, Walgreens, or another pharmacy. For help holding negligent pharmacists and pharmacies accountable for their actions, contact us at 888-449-2068 for a complimentary consultation, or request a free copy of our report, How to Make Pharmacies Pay for Injuries Caused by Medication Errors.
Directions to Our Houston, Texas Office:
From Downtown Houston:
- Head southwest on Bagby St. toward McKinney St.
- Turn left at the first cross street onto McKinney St.
- After 0.3 miles, turn right onto Milam St.
- Continue on Milam St. for 2.0 miles.
- Turn right onto Richmond Ave and follow for 0.3 miles.
- Turn left onto Montrose Blvd.
- After 0.1 miles, our office will be on the left.
From the West via Interstate 10:
- Take the ramp onto I-10 E.
- Keep right at the fork to stay on I-10 E.
- After the fork, continue for 11.5 miles.
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 763 for Interstate 610.
- Keep right at the fork, following signs for I-610 S.
- Merge onto I-610 S.
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 8A to merge onto I-69/US-59 N toward Downtown.
- After 4.6 miles, take the Main St. exit.
- Keep right after 0.2 miles, following signs for TX Med Center/Museum/District merge onto S Main St. and continue straight for 167 feet.
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Rosedale St. (after 0.1 miles, Rosedale becomes Louisiana St. after a slight left.
- Stay on Louisiana St. for 328 feet then turn right onto Chelsea Blvd.
- After 0.1 miles, turn right onto Montrose Blvd.
- Our office be on the right after 0.2 miles.